[Rhodes22-list] Almost new Rhodes Owner from Canada - Arizonasailing?

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:25:51 EDT 2004

Dave, Congrats we all know the feeling of anticipation.  It will make this
Christmas easy as pie for people who are giving you gifts.  I am in a small
hurry but a quick search of ASA site showed a school that trains on lake
pleasent contact him and see about rental or charter.
http://www.tresaquas.com/

More later.

Bob Weber