[Rhodes22-list] Recycling My Boat

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Oct 13 08:06:55 EDT 2004

Stan,

I'm planning to recycle my boat this year; add a boom room and anything else I might have missed the first time around.  Don't have time to think about it until after the election, but then I will be working with the list, trolling for ideas.  I will also be getting a customized Triad trailer from you, and a bunch of other semi-custom parts I'd like you to make for me.

More to come, just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Bill

Printed copies of my book "Quote Without Comment" are now available from Amazon and all Bookstores.

Ask for "Quote Without Comment" by Bill Effros--ISBN 1-5901-9587-6

For Amazon, click on or copy this address and load it into your web browser:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590195876/qid=1097629167/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/104-2985395-3646323?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

If they are out of stock add the book to your "Wish List" and they will tell you when it is back in stock--usually within 2 days.