[Rhodes22-list] Muhammed, Prophet of Doom

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 13 12:27:54 EDT 2004

Ed,

There are many things about religion I don't pretend to understand.  With so
many unappealing aspects, why is Islam the fastest growing religion on the
planet?

The review on the cover of the book you cited paints a pretty bleak picture.
I hope & pray it's not really that bad.

My fear is the situation really is that bad!

Anyone that can look at the world situation & not be really really nervous
just doesn't grasp the significance of what's going & how quickly the
situation could deteriorate.

I don't think John Kerry appreciates the gravity of the situation.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium