[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Muhammed, Prophet of Doom

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:00:20 EDT 2004

Brad,

The implication of my logic is we should have taken more TIME in
Afghanastan. I am not sure if we needed more troops or not. We should have
worked harder going after Bin Laden while rebuilding . We could have
developed the intelligence. We rushed into Iraq. That is my point. We could
have blown Iraq up when ever we wanted. It was a bad plan. We rushed in
based on bad intel. This is a fact.

Time would have also allowed us to work with the Turks and other countries.
What if we waited a year? Who knows what further diplomacy would have lead
to. If we had a success story in Afghanastan I really believe this would
have helped. If diplomacy didn't work we could blow them up without a plan
any time we wanted.

Wally