[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Muhammed, Prophet of Doom

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 12:28:41 EDT 2004

Bill,

Actually, the best chance we had at the "one guy" was
in 1998.  Clinton was on the golf course and his
"football carrier" finally got him away from Vernon
Jordan and explained they had good co-ordinates on
Osama.  Clinton spent the next several hours on the
phone consulting and by the time he made a decision
the bad guy was gone (I'm quoting from memory since my
copy of "Deriliction of Duty" developed feet).

Osama can only communicate by personal messenger, as
soon as he turns on a radio, phone, etc. he's toast.
We'll find him but I think you underestimate the
difficulty of the terrain and culture.  Even the
Pakistanis don't venture in that part of the world and
it's part of their country.

Now as to the Communists, let the FBI visit anytime.
My wife came home from the first grade with her Little
Red Book as a primary reader and spent the next 12
years in the Cultural Revolution.  She was an
eyewittness to Tiannamen.  You won't find any commie
lovers here.

You guys solve the world problems yourself today.
I've got the Blue Screen of Death on my laptop and
right now it is a $1500 paperweight.

Brad

=== message truncated ===