[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Repair

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 02:56:44 EDT 2004

Bill and Rummy,
Thanks.  I'll try jumping the solenoid on the old Evinrude.  As for treating
the cylinders, last year I found this stuff in a spray can that you spray
into the carburetor as you run it out of gas.  A little more after it quits
and then a couple hand pulls.  I can't remember what it's called.  BTW, my
Merc 8.0 is a two stroke.

Slim