[Rhodes22-list] Slim's new trailer

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 15 09:18:13 EDT 2004

Slim:
	Why is the season over?

	Rummy said he is pulling his boat out next week.  Did you get the
idea that he was putting his boat away for the winter?  That will be a new
trick if he is.

	Some of us sail all year round on Lake Hartwell. In fact, you might
relate to the cooler temperatures better than us.  Now that you have a
trailer that works, see America!  Sail America!  Come to South Carolina.

	I think that Rummy might just be getting his boat spruced up for the
Christmas parade to the dam, a showy event in these parts.

	Come on down!

Ed K