[Rhodes22-list] Labeling

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 15 12:39:26 EDT 2004

I know that, but a lot of people on the list didn't--what can I say except "label jokes?"

Printed copies of my book "Quote Without Comment" are now available from Amazon and all Bookstores.

Ask for "Quote Without Comment" by Bill Effros--ISBN 1-5901-9587-6

If they are out of stock add the book to your "Wish List" and they will tell you when it is back in stock--usually within 2 days.