[Rhodes22-list] I Wish To Change My Vote

LafingBear at aol.com LafingBear at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 13:50:31 EDT 2004

Roger, I just can't read all the material you've written and not respond. You
write beautifully, your thinking is top level, you are obviously an
intelligent and sincere man, but you missed the correct conclusion. Anyone but Bush,
anyone! I don't think Kerry is the perfect candidate, but I would vote for
Atilla The Hun rather than put Bush back in office. We're in big trouble and 4 more
years of Bush will only make it worse. I know where Bush will take us but I
can only hope and pray that Kerry will do a better job. He can't do any worse.
As you said to Rummy, we're all intitled to our own opinion.
Jim Gifford