[Rhodes22-list] I Wish To Change My Vote

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Sat Oct 16 00:36:48 EDT 2004

You Guys are something else.  Politics, Religion, even problems about 2-
vrs. 4-stroke engines.  Let's all agree that we disagree about the first two
items,  go back to the interesting discourse about Rhodes22 type items, and
bring a little civility about what we have in common and what we can do
something about, i.e., advancing our joint knowledge and abilities to enjoy
our great little yachts.

Lloyd