[Rhodes22-list] Pushing the envelope.

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Oct 17 19:04:48 EDT 2004

No Rummy, Bob did.  Apparently Fred and Bob are calling your hand.  Your
trailer works, time to challenge Fred.

Makes me glad a fair weather sailor like me did not take you up on your
offer.

I recall a fellow a few years back named Bill Berner took his R22 thru
higher waves at Cape Cod.  Wasn't it something like 8 foot.  I guess that
Rum made the waves look intimidating.

Ed K