[Rhodes22-list] Re: Politics

Ron Bonnevie vitalunion at juno.com
Mon Oct 18 10:58:45 EDT 2004

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to add a few cents to the hilarious discussion on politics
that seems to have developed here in the "Rhodes List Forum"

I find it hard to believe that all the intelligent, successful, and
people of fine taste, (after all, we own Rhodes 22 boats don't we?), can
truly be duped by the farcical system of government that we have in place
today.
You must all know that it will not make much of a difference between Bush
or Kerry, whom we vote into office, because they are both
multibillionaires connected strongly to all the monetary powers that
truly run this country and the world. It is the IMF, via the UN, the CFR,
the Federal Reserve, and the billionaire international industrialist
bankers who pull the strings that make those political puppets perform.
Regardless of what either of them say, we will not solve our recent
economic or military problems, the budget will not be balanced, and the
national debt will continue to exist. War is good business, and those who
are selling the materials to make war are very much behind the
continuation of it. The national debt is the Bilderburgers stranglehold
on the world's economic control, and they are not about to give that up
without a fight. We are moving toward one-world government, and anyone
who cannot see that is either blind or naive. This has been going on for
over a century and the only differences between democrat or republican
leadership is what they "say" they are for or against, and how quickly
they have pushed for the agenda of the power hungry international
bankers.
Whether it is Bush or Kerry, our government will continue to produce
pork-barrel projects intended to please the wealthy lobby backed power
mongers who manipulate our politics at every turn. See this non-partisan,
non-profit site, http://www.cagw.org  if you want a real dose of truth.
Don't you realize that Alan Greenspan has more control over what is going
to happen with our economy then anything Bush or Kerry could ever do?
It may sound defeatist, but I doubt we will see any changes to this
system anytime soon. It would be great to see a new revolution in our
country where the people actually insist we stand by our constitution,
take back control of our currency, ( the federal reserve is a "private"
institution-not part of our government! ), get back to the gold/silver
standard, and refuse to do the bidding of the industrialist bankers.
Unfortunately, those who have taken a stand and tried to make a
difference have been labeled, "conspiracy theorists", "wackos", or now
reside in the local cemetery.
Don't get me wrong, I will take advantage of my right to vote, ( probably
using the flip of a coin ). As for me... ... I'd rather be sailing.

Just my 2 cents,

Ron B.