[Rhodes22-list] Re: Politics

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 14:05:32 EDT 2004

Herb,

I know some books are banned because of Politcal Correctness but it seems to
me the religous right is uaually behind most school book bans. Current
administration also pushed the Patriot Act. One may either be for or against
the Patriat Act but I think both sides can agree it does diminish our
rights.

I agree that name calling and labels done help either side.

Wally