[Rhodes22-list] A New Rhodie Joins the Ranks

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Oct 20 12:03:13 EDT 2004

Another good idea!  I'll let everyone know after I have my rum induced
epiphany.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           SVGravityLeak at aol.com  |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           10/20/2004 09:54 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
  |       To:       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] A New Rhodie Joins the Ranks                                                             |

Bill,

Why don't you name your boat DNC?  For your wife, it would stand for "Damn
Nice Boat" And you would also gain points with Stan by letting him think
you
align with his politics.

Fred