[Rhodes22-list] A New Rhodie Joins the Ranks

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Oct 20 12:14:52 EDT 2004

You may be right.  My wife's name is Lee and she suggested "Fina Lee".  I'm
not sure if she means that it took so long to get a nice boat, or that she
is just glad to be rid of my old boat.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Bill Effros"          |
|         |           <bill at effros.com>      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           10/20/2004 10:59 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] A New Rhodie Joins the Ranks                                                             |

Bill,

I let my wife name the boat.  She loves the name she picked, and thinks
fondly of the boat every time she refers to it, always using the name she
picked.

Bill Effros

Printed copies of my book "Quote Without Comment" are now available from
Amazon and all Bookstores.

Ask for "Quote Without Comment" by Bill Effros--ISBN 1-5901-9587-6

If they are out of stock they can get more copies within 3 days.