[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's sail

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 08:29:43 EDT 2004

Rummy:

I do not have a digital camera, only a very old Nikon F 35mm for which I
have to get the film developed and then digitize the pictures.  If we could
find a mutual time and I remember to take the camera, I could take some
pictures.

Maybe I could even take some of Captain Bob and others? (you know the
missing Red boat, the Rhodes with the tall mast)

I expect to be working Saturday, although she has not told me exact hours, I
presume most of the day.

I sure would have liked the have had my camera the last we were out.
Everyone could have seen your demonstration of putting the rail to the water
with four people in the boat, on your way back up the lake.  Do you have
gimbaled drink holders or was that all one handed?

Ed K