[Rhodes22-list] for sale

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Oct 21 10:49:19 EDT 2004

Judy,

Since you did not reply to our e-mails we take it you do not plan to send us
the pop top enclosure.

Accordingly we will return the boat for a refund of our payment and
expenses.

Sorry you thought it ok to keep part of the boat you sold us and to sell the
rest of it to others.  Taking off all those studs already on the boat to
match the custom fit enclosure and then repairing all those holes, makes
this a non-practical purchase for us.  If you need a buyer we can send you
prospects in return for a 10% broker fee should you sell it to someone we
send.  In the meantime we need our working capital back to purchase other
boats.

stan spitzer, owner
general boats
114 midway drive