[Rhodes22-list]Bob's Odyssey growing

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 14:02:38 EDT 2004

Bob,
	Good luck and best wishes on your work to make Odyssey grow,
moreover, the following is not a political statement.  Jimmy Carter wrote a
book, 'Why not the best'.
	You have used the best available small boat to grow your business,
why not continue to grow using the best available equipment.  After you
teach your students in the best, I am surprised that you even think about
associating your business with second string equipment.
	You are right, Lloyd has not said whether he has a trailer.  I do
not have his original posting.  Another thought is that his boat has a
standard main.  However, we all know that Lloyd is very knowledgeable and
experienced.  I would have to believe that the boat is in good condition
just knowing that.
	Stan has expressed his displeasure with Lloyd selling for the
Lloyd's stated reasons because Lloyd is a couple of months younger than
Stan.  Stan forgets about that blue shirt with the big red 'S' under his
regular shirt. However, you may want to get a trailer from Stan so you could
take your boats out of the water by yourself for routine cleaning and bottom
painting.
	In case you have not noticed there are a bunch of us with 1984
boats.  It was apparently a very good year.  I suspect that hull wise it is
a good deal and a good boat.
	May the winds blow favorably on your efforts.

Ed K