[Rhodes22-list] Another hopefully New Rhodie Joins the Ranks

Patriotlady10 at aol.com Patriotlady10 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 15:17:07 EDT 2004

Bill,

I am just starting the process of getting a recycled Rhodes22.  Saw a new one
at the Annapolis Boat show where Stan took my dad and I for a demo.   It
sailed like a dream and I wanted to buy one immediately.  Ok, the truth, I wanted
to buy it before I even sailed it.....(love at first site).    Now I have the
Rhodes fever and there is no vaccine available.   If you don't mind me asking.
 What price range did you pay for your 2000 Rhodes?

Rose