[Rhodes22-list] interesting Political prediction

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 05:49:29 EDT 2004

Stan,

That's a mighty tasty looking lure you're dangling in
front of me but I think I'll just nibble and not bite.

These faith issues pose a dillemma for me because as
an agnostic. I try and stay out of them.  On the other
hand, being tolerant of all faiths doesn't mean I
don't have opinions on moral issues.  The other
candidate has been spending a lot of time recently
showing his "faith" as well, apparently necessary to
appeal, you might say pander, to the religious of the
electorate.

I'm going to take the easy way out on this and fall
back to the Ed Koch position.  Domestic issues don't
matter if we don't win the war on terror.  You and I
will have to agree to disagree, or neither, until a
later date.

As for the latter part of your note, I guess I'll just
have to take the risk of going blind.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"