[Rhodes22-list] politics- why should small business owners votefor Kerry ?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 14:50:42 EDT 2004

Sorry Stan.  Been pretty busy over here.  Haven't been
keeping up with all this.  Actually, I just wanted to
say Hi to you:-)  I will have the try to catch the
stem cell piece next time.  Maybe by then, there will
be something beside just killing a festes that the
stem cell research does.  However, till the spinal
cord developes the power to regenerate itself; (which
it can't) killing potencial babies is as good a reason
to vote for Kerry as any:-) This country is
overcrowed; good thing we have Kerry to come up with a
new form of birth control at the tax payers expense:-)
However, for the record, private interprise can
develope all the stem cell research that it wants.
For a few millions, Stan; I will promise to make
people walk just like John Edwards did and you won't
even have to vote for me:-) Always willing to help you
out. Just send me a check:-)
Steve