[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

Patriotlady10 at aol.com Patriotlady10 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 19:28:20 EDT 2004

Mark,

Beautiful Boat.  Was talking to one of my neighbors today and she and her
husband spent a couple of months last winter on a Tayana 52'.  She loved it.

The depth is supposed to be 7 - 8' mean low tide.  I haven't gotten out since
the dock was finished to measure for myself.  A few weeks ago another
neighbor, who hasn't build a home (yet) but has a dock upstream from me, brought his
40' J boat and docked without any problem (but I don't  know what the J's
draft is).

Rose