[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Music

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 25 21:41:53 EDT 2004

Slim:
	Just make it piano music without the lyrics, even you could figure
that out.  Did you listen to the music?  Something that will just make
people smile.  Even if you played Dixie....How about anchors away?  What
tune does the navy band march to?
	Now here is the challenge and I am sure that it is within your
grasp.  Write a new piece for the solo piano that sounds like a Rhodes 22
sailing.
Maybe we can get you up there with Bach and Beethoven

Ed K