[Rhodes22-list] Anne: Upstream from you

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 05:25:23 EDT 2004

Anne,

You're up early!  Fan and Cora went to the lake with
me on Sunday. It was supposed to be a cleaning day so
I could go sailing by myself today.  They always like
to motor around for an hour or so, so we did.  We
stopped in a cove for a sandwich and when I restarted
the engine, it didn't sound right.  Sure enough, I
must have picked something up in the intake and it
wasn't cooling.  Fan asked "what are we going to to?"
"We're going sailing, that's what we're going to do!"
The winds were pretty light but enough that I was able
to get to within 50 yards of the slip before they
completely died off.  I re-cranked the engine, and
I'll be damnded if it wasn't working properly.  Those
auto-fix problems are the kind I like to have.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"