[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 564, Issue 1

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 26 10:24:09 EDT 2004

Thank you. It's sad (the reminders of 911) to see the truth stated, but I
think you have made a powerful, clear argument.  With your permission I am
sending a copy of it to my relations some of whom lean toward Bush out in
Az., Wa., Fl. and elsewhere- maybe it will do some good, and help a few
people to wake up.

How does anyone feel confidence in George W Bush?  I don't get it!

Phyllis
Whisper
New Jersey