[Rhodes22-list]Political - Mary Lou's reply to Phyllis

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 26 10:44:02 EDT 2004

Mary Lou:
	You did all her work for her, just as she wanted.  She is a Liberal;
she wants others to do the simple legwork for her.
	My suggestion would have been just to tell her that the pictures
went through and were available at the WEB SITE.  Then she would have to
have figured out how to use the site if she really wanted to see the
pictures.
	Furthermore, it was just a month or two ago that we had that
extensive discussion on using different sheeting points with the Jib/Genoa
for different conditions.  Your answer assumes that Michael maintains the
archives for just some of use and newbies do not need to learn how to
research a question.
	You just let the professional librarian answer the question.  Humpf.

Ed K
The grousing grouch of
Greenville, SC, USA