[Rhodes22-list]Political - Bob's reply

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 26 12:32:30 EDT 2004

Bob,
	Thank you for your reply.  I am in an attack mode today, snapping at
everything.  Just think, after next Tuesday, the first round may be over.
	As to big spending, try thinking Libertarian?  When all is said and
done, I do like Brad doing all the research for me.
	I kept checking emails this A.M., waiting for a couple of calls and
can now leave and be gone till late tonight.
	The Grouch signing off for today.

Ed K