[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Music

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 15:19:09 EDT 2004

Wally and Rummy,
I am pretty technologically challenged!  But I do have a digital
keyboard--in fact several.  It's even tied into my computer so I can play
along with the Mp3's in my iTunes when I practice.  And yeah, my Mac G4 is
THE computer to have for music recording.  The trouble is I've just been
dragging my feet in getting any recording software such as Pro Tools or
Cakewalk, etc.  It also requires some extra hardware, e.g., a mixer--I think
(?)  They cost money and I don't really have the need, being strictly a live
performer.  But I have some friends that record a lot so maybe I'll trouble
them for a little studio time one of these days.

Slim