[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 564, Issue 1

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 08:41:45 EDT 2004

Phyllis
Come on now, do your research.  What get me about
Democrats is thier stupidity.  Why are you passing
garbage like this as fact.  Everyone knows that the
liberal media is behind Kerry.  That doesn't make any
of this garbage true.

Those so called weapon.  That happen 19 months ago and
there is asolutely no evidents that Saldam did not
take those weapons out of there and either give them
to Sylier or bury them under the deseart.  You just
cannot take what you read and hear in the liberal
media and assume that it correct.  Look at Dan
Rather!!!!

Of course it better for the terrorist to go to Iraq &
fight our soldiers there.  Do you think that you are
cabibile of fighting them?  Do you own a gun and have
the ability to kill them?  I don't think so.  The more
the terrorist go to Iraq; the more of them that our
soldiers kill.  The less that can come to the US and
kill unarmed citizens.  So yes this country and its
people are safer do to us invading Iraq.  It really is
that simple.

This is such a waste of time.  People that will not do
thier research and only take what the liberal media
say it true is a crime, in and of itself.  If Kerry
get elected; get ready for the war to hit our streets.
 Get ready for more outsourcing of jobs.  Get ready
for the stock market to bottom out.  Then you will
really see a depression.  And you will have the
Democrats to think for it.
Steve