[Rhodes22-list] Leak on port side bow area of the 1983 Rhodes 22

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 26 19:04:38 EDT 2004

  Roger,
  Your a great guy & thanks again for this info will be diggin in the
bow interior soon lookin for those U bolt screws..
  Also using the online pics at the archive site to disassemble my CB
trunk,  The wood around it has been tampered with already and I know
I will have to replace some pieces.   my bench seat is fine ( the
long piece that hinges up for storage).
  thanks for Astro info I live on a block full of car shops and RV
shops does my maintenance they quoted me a good price for the Tranny
cooler  , hitch and wiring harness.

If more Americans did what you do, we wouldnt be in the mess we are in now.
Thanks again.
  peace
  Lou

I have yet to post my dig pics of my boat work as I have been
shooting video almost every wk and find less time to sit down until
the flakes fly for the long cold winter coming.