[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

Patriotlady10 at aol.com Patriotlady10 at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 20:47:51 EDT 2004

Ann,

So good to hear from a lady Rhodie and a racer at that.  I crewed on a J105
in Annapolis Races on Saturday's and Wednesday nights and did the frostbite's
in the Winter.  Snow, Rain, Sleet.... we were out there.  Didn't even know you
were cold till you got inside.

Thank you for the invite I just might take you up on it.  I've never been to
Kentucky. I live in Reedville, Va. on the water 2 miles from the bay.  Just
moved here 8 months ago and am still learning the area but I love it so far.
Quiet waters and lots of wildlife; Eagles, Otters, Peilated (sdc) Woodpeckers,
Wild turkeys, and SNAKES.

I don't plan on racing at this time, since I've never sailed on my own that
probably would make good sense, and wanted to know if there was anything that a
single lady sailor 'must have(s)?

Thanks again and the invitation is open for you to come on up to good ole
Virginie anytime.

Rose