[Rhodes22-list] Potential 'Rowdy'

Timothy P. Toth timothy.toth at verizon.net
Tue Oct 26 16:43:30 EDT 2004

Greetings,

My wife and I saw the Rhodes 22 at the Annapolis Boat show earlier this
month and were really impressed.  Stan from General Boats suggested that I
speak with you current owners.

My wife and I are looking for a trailer-able boat to sail and sometimes
weekend on with our 2 sons.  They are currently 7, but growing everyday!!

So, our initial question is -- Would the Rhodes be roomy enough for a 2 or 3
day live aboard for the family??    Could it accommodate us when it becomes
4 adults??!!

We would also like to hear about your experiences with Rhodes and General
Boats.  The good and bad experiences!!  Were they there to help when
something went wrong?

Stan says there are many PA owners out there.How about any in the
Philadelphia area??  Where do you sail??  Do you trailer or use a Marina??
Would anyone be willing to let us come by and get a closer look??

Lastly, the other boat we were considering is the Precision 21/23.  Anyone
have any thoughts / experience with the Precision line?

We would really appreciate any comments, suggestions you would like to pass
along.

Thanks in advance,

Timothy Toth

timothy.toth at verizon.net