[Rhodes22-list]Political - Mary Lou's reply to Phyllis

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 19:37:34 EDT 2004

Mary Lou
You just can't be more wrong. When I say something or
someone is stupid; it is simple do to the fact that
they are acting that way.

EXAMPLE:  Phyllis did no research what-so-ever.  NONE.
 Think nearly 2 year ago.  Remember the so called
weapon of mass destruction.  Remember the nucular
weapons.

Here is my point:  And you are going to love this;
this is what cracks me up.
The Liberal (ex. Kerry) says there are no WMD or nukes
problem.  But the story that hit the papers yesterday
says that these weapons had the potensial to be
converted to nukes as destonators.  One thing the
whole world knew was these facts.  But when we got in
there, we found nothing.  AND the weapons in the story
Monday were also gone.  NOT last weekend but nearly 2
years ago.  This was one of the reason we went to war.

So what is Kerry trying to say.  They had a nuke
program but no WMD? Or is it this.

The UN sent a letter to the Penogon last week saying
that these weapons were missing.  Basicly the same
information that the aPenogon got 2 years ago.  The
Penagon blew it off due to it was a stupid letter with
no new information.  But the UN leak it to CBS & the
papers to give Kerry a new talking point due to there
are so many stupid libeal out there that are more than
willing to believe it.  Plus it give the Liberal media
something to hammer at Bush on for a few days before
the election.

Here is the problem: Not only do we have a liberal
media; but it now apears that the UN is trying to sway
the US election.  We know that Franch, Germany, &
Russia was on Saldam payroll.  We know that the food
for oil program was not only a joke but that French
was getting big kickbacks.  And now we have the UN
tampering with our election.

So what is stupid about this:  My point exactly - when
stupid people do not research for the truth; where
does this lead our country.  We know that if it was
not for Iraq; where would all those terorists be????
Think about it - the good old USA.

So the big question is - where do you want all ther
terrorists to be.  In Iraq? or in USA?

Think about that when you go vote.  My last bit of
advise - stupid people can get you killed!!!!!
Steve