[Rhodes22-list] Potential 'Rowdy'

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:07:58 EDT 2004

Timothy,

The Rhodes 22 will meet your needs with one exception. As Mary Lou suggested
I would not want to cruise overnight with 4 adults on any 22 foot boat. The
Rhodes 22 does allow the cokpit to be set up for sleeping better than most
boats. So it could be done if you are all real friendly.

Good luck -

Wally, Knoxville TN