[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Oct 27 15:51:02 EDT 2004

Paul,

The President's got him topped in the humorous statement of the day department:

"For a political candidate to jump to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief."

George W. Bush
President
October 26, 2004

"Are You Safer Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago?"

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com