[Rhodes22-list] politics- why should small business owners vote forKerry ?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 14:49:06 EDT 2004

Stan
You are missing the whole point is tax relelf.  Here
is how it work.

  The country has generated a surplus of taxes due to
the Reagan & Bush Sr. lowering of taxes.  Then Clinton
come in and rasis taxes and the country fall into a
recession do to tax & spend policy.  The country still
has a budget surplus but business are laying off
people to keep up thier profit margins.

The only thing George W. can do is lower taxes equally
(which includes the rich - they are the only ones that
hire people) so that business can free up money to
expand. OK this has been done and now you can see what
has happen.  One of the shortage recession of all
times.

Next step.  So that business can plan for the future
and make long range strategic market predictions; the
tax reductions must be made permenent.  This to has
been done.

So you hear Bush predict that he can cut the deficit
in 5 years.  Here how.  Interest rates are low.  The
economcy is on the rise.  The only real problem is
oil.  However, the higher oil prices won't slow down
the economy due to oil is a pass on cost.

OK, with the economy and the market as it is now and
with taxes low; jobs will continue to become
available.  Meaning more people pay taxes.  Therefore,
the more job growth there is - the less available work
force.  The less available work force; the higher
wages and the more taxes that are generated.  The more
people that have jobs; the more things people want to
buy.  The more people buy; the more taxes generated.

All this happens & will happen and the national debts
will get paid.  Raising taxes will only SLOW the
economy.  You just can't run a country by taxing
everyone to death.  Companies that are in a free
country like our will simple move offshore.  Which
generate NO taxes.
Steve

PS - you can also lower the national debts by
decreaseing welfare entitlements:-)  Just thought I
would throw that in.