[Rhodes22-list] politics- why should small business owners vote forKerry ?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 20:03:29 EDT 2004

Steve,
I rarely respond to political static, but your statements about the Reagan
administration are so far from the truth I have to. Reagan left this country's
economy with a HUGE deficit, caused mostly by his spending on military hardware
to win the cold war. I give him credit for bringing down the Soviet Union and
the Berlin Wall, but the cost was astronomical. The Bush administration that
followed did nothing to lower the debt and that's the reason he was a one term
president. Hmmmm, I liked the sound of that, perhaps another one term Bush.

Rummy