[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 27 19:05:19 EDT 2004

Rose,
MY boat 'must haves' include tunes (I have a samll CD/radio with 4AA
batteries)
and beer!!! Sandwiches are nice but not absolute. Have a Magma grill,
blankets and pillows are in the sail bag since I have in mast furling, don't
use the bag!!
A cabin boy is nice but also not necessary!! I have portapotti...but really
wanted the marine head. (I have a reconditioned '83 so Stan said not very
good idea.) Cockpit cushions are VERY excellent. I also have two hatches.
that was decadent but is really hot in summer here. You must have the motor
mount because if a fellow is interested in this, he will be interesting
conversationist...I have found sailing buddies this way!! In other words,
the engine mount is a good male attractor.
Anne