[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Bill what do you make of this?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 27 20:45:05 EDT 2004

See:

http://www.drudgereport.com/abct.htm

Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Bill Effros
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:42 PM
To: R-22
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Politics: Picky-Picky

Oops.

Forgot to include the website address.

Send-A-Quote

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com

Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Effros
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics-Bill false news reports again

Ed,

anyone who wishes to forward undisputed quotes.  My book has been on the
market for 3 months and has been vetted by everyone from the speakers
themselves to commentators from the far right to the far left.  No one has
challenged the authenticity or attribution of a single quote.

I invite you, and everyone else, to cut and paste quotes and send them
along.  I have included quotes on many issues, and have included quotes
supporting all sides.  If you want your opinions known by more than the
paltry 200 or so on this list, I will send any quote you select to 10,000
email addresses for $10 (My Cost).

Right now there are only 25 quotes on the site, but I hope to build that to
around 100 over the weekend.  The current list is heavily skewed toward
Republican viewpoints, but I hope to even that out.

Knock yourself out.

Bill Effros