[Rhodes22-list] Gmail?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 28 10:26:58 EDT 2004

Now let me see, this message is signed by 'Hank'.  Hank has never been on
the list before.  It refers to the 'National Review'.  Who reads and would
quote the National Review.

Why would I ask that question.  GMail is a new Google email service.  It is
hiding the origin of the sender.  Bill recommended Google so some one might
have read about GMail and subscribed?  But it was not Bill, I doubt that he
reads the National Review.  Does He?  Is that really Bill?

There are at least two people who have referred to the National review in
the past on this list.  One is Brad, Brad are you Hank?

Will the real Hank please stand up.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA