[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Oct 28 10:38:10 EDT 2004

Rose,

I believe the extra long shaft drags in the water in some installations.  If you think you will be mainly motoring and seldom sailing it motors better in rough conditions.  I mainly sail and seldom motor on Long Island Sound and the long shaft is fine for me.  Tohatsu-8HP-Electric Start-(love the electric start because it means you have an alternator)-2 Stroke-Remote controls-big fight.

Bill Effros

"Are You Safer Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago?"

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com