[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Massachusetts' Team Sweeps to Victory!

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 28 10:49:13 EDT 2004

The Red Sox win (sorry ST. Louis fans) is an omen of great things to come
out of Massachusetts!
Ma. is on a roll, and surely our fellow Americans across the country must
see that the WINNER is a Massachusetts' leader!!
I also took some delight in seeing the Texas team fall by the wayside...
I didn't enjoy seeing the Yankees, for whom I do root, lose- but they didn't
deserve it.  Their pitching stunk.

Beautiful day here in central NJ today, 'wish I could go sailing but my
charity and volunteer duties call me...

Phyllis
Whisper