[Rhodes22-list] Swing States

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Oct 29 11:40:38 EDT 2004

Slim,

I find it very had to understand that while they and we believe in
democracy, they can't understand why we feel sad at being led by a leader
that represents the minority.  None of us are accusing them of breaking the
rules - just that a leader representing the minority ought to be willing to
be more responsive to the feeling of the majority.  Bush ran on the claim
that he was an expert at brining us together. The past 4 years have seen
this country more polarized than at any other time in my memory.  Hang in
there Slim - now that we have Republican Doug on our side, it aint over yet.
And, if Kerry loses the majority vote and gets in anyway - that will help
them understand how we feel about this not yet being a pure democracy.

stan/gbi