[Rhodes22-list] Draftdodger/cowards

Neil Townsley natown at wildmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:01:19 EDT 2004

Steve,
Being a conscientious objector is not the same as being a coward. I
spent two years in Viet Nam as a helicopter pilot in assault
helicopter units. I can remember one conscientious objector with the
25th Inf Div (he objected to carrying weapons) who would get off the
helicopter and go into battle carrying only a medical bag. He
certainly was not a coward.
Neil Townsley

Steve wrote:

Voice your opinion all your want.  I am only
recommending that you list yourself properly.
Conscientious Objector is wrong; You are a coward.