[Rhodes22-list] Reefer Madness

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Fri Oct 29 13:32:46 EDT 2004

Bob,

I never sail with the pop-top up but would not, in any case, have it up in a
situation that might required reefing.  But then, I'm really a pussy cat
plus I sail single-handed most of the time.  Since many readers on this list
really dissect every message (to learn more about a subject they are
interested in) I have found clarity a number one rule in making any point.

Lloyd