[Rhodes22-list] Draftdodger/cowards

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 13:31:13 EDT 2004

Rummy
When your country call, you serve.  You don't protest,
you don't run to Canada and hide - you serve & fight.
That is what you do when you are an American.  That
what keep this country free.

We should have won that war.  And its a shame that we
didn't.  The guys that served are nobel and the guys
that protested are dirt.  And This is what I think
about that.  You are not going to get me to change my
mind:-)
Steve