[Rhodes22-list] Joke: Slim: Dear Crabby

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 17:18:59 EDT 2004

Jim,
I grew up in Mankato - also a southern MN town and I've done a little fly
fishing on the Root River near Houston.  Pretty area.  Didn't catch
anything.

There's a fairly substantial Latino population in Minneapolis but what I
hear them play most is Salsa.  There are also a lot of Brazilians here - one
is our house guest as we speak - so I also hear a lot of Samba and Bossa
Nova too.  Muinto Obrigado!

Slim