[Rhodes22-list] Steve' & Cowards

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Oct 29 10:37:47 EDT 2004

Steve Wrote:
Neil
It's one thing not to want to carry a firearm.  That
is not a conscientious objector or a coward.  A
conscientious objector meaning one who will not fight
for his country; is a coward.
Steve

So Steve Why the heck aren't YOU in Iraq?  I guess that makes you a coward!
Unless you know someone personally then lay off the name calling.  Take the
high road like Brad, defend your ideals with intellect not beligerance.

Chris G