[Rhodes22-list] In Praise of Porta-Potties

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 00:22:30 EDT 2004

Potty jokes!

Before the PC police took over the airline industry,
the "blue room" was a good source of laughs.  All the
jurassic jets have a lav flush motor that runs on a
timer.  If you interupt power in the flush cycle, the
motor stops, and starts up again when power is
restored.  Crews would flush the toilet and then pull
the lav flush circuit breaker.  When an attractive
female would "relieve" herself they would count 10 or
so potatoes until she had her pants down, push in the
flush motor circuit breaker, and pull the lav light
circuit breaker at the same time.  The room went dark
and a loud noise started rumbling under her butt.  It
would be good for a good scream from both the potty
and the cockpit.  You'd get fired for it now.

Anne!  The surveyor on my boat said I should disable
the Y valve on my potty so I don't accidently
discharge it overboard on the inland waterway system.
I've been meaning to get around to that.  If you see
what looks like used beer floating by your boat, well,
it could be my used beer.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"