[Rhodes22-list] Joke: Dear Abby

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Oct 30 05:40:53 EDT 2004

Michael,

As you well know, I have been giving away my book on the Internet, and have given away thousands of copies.  My sole purpose in compiling the book was to ensure this election would focus on the very real issues that confront us.  I feel I have succeeded, and I know the material I found and published have been widely quoted in the public dialog.

And that's just fine with me.

Bill

"Are You Safer Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago?"

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com